My Blog

Thanks for stopping by! I use to blog to "keep in touch," I use to blog to brag, I use to blog for an outlet. I have now realized I blog because these are the things I want my children to know/remember about our life together as a family. These days won't stop passing, but having a record of it when it is all a memory will be priceless to me.
I read your blog because I love you!


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Update on the eye


Well, this is the last ugly picture I will post of me but I thought I would update my concerned public ;). The Dr. didn't know what was wrong... but he gave me an antibiotic and a cream. The prescription for the cream was wrong so I never picked it up and I only have taken one dose of the antibiotic so I am not sure that helped either. But anyway you look at it, it is doing better. This happened to me when I was pregnant with the twins, just not so severe. Maybe it is just one of those things that comes with my body being worn out... ?????

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so glad it got better!!

Kendra said...

I'm glad you're doing better too. (Sure is a cute little one behind you.:))