My Blog

Thanks for stopping by! I use to blog to "keep in touch," I use to blog to brag, I use to blog for an outlet. I have now realized I blog because these are the things I want my children to know/remember about our life together as a family. These days won't stop passing, but having a record of it when it is all a memory will be priceless to me.
I read your blog because I love you!


Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Moo Moo Cachoo!!

I wish that I had a vocabulary to express how much I love this little guy! Max turned 3 on March 31st. I can't believe that this little guy is already 3! Max loves cars, trains, motorcycles and anything with a motor. He plays with others or by himself with ease. He is in love with his baby brother and sister and brings such a joyous spirit into our home. He took cupcakes to his "preschool playgroup."

I left him alone with his cupcakes and this is what happened to them! When I didn't get mad and said, "well, it is your birthday" he decided that it was okay to continue this behavior and another cupcake got sacrificed! After preschool we got happy meals (a birthday and grandma only treat) and headed to Classic Skate. We met a friend there and played in a pirate playground! They loved it!
Max wanted a car cake that went vroomm. This is what I could come up with. He was happy so that is ALL that mattered!

Max loves hats! He is in between any sizes we have right now so he was so stoked to get a baseball cap for his birthday!

He gave hugs and kisses to express gratitude for his gifts.
I know Cooper is blurry in this picture but they are just too cute together aren't they? My mom and dad were in town for his birthday! It is always a treat to have Grammy and Grandpa around! The only problem? Turner has started talking about when they come for his birthday!! I reminded him that they were here for his 3rd birthday and they can't come for every birthday. It is so hard to live so far away from all of our family. We just need to either convince all of my family to move up here or Josh's parents and brother to move to AZ...
Amelia's hair is just out of control!
Grandpa playing with the train pieces they got him for his birthday!

GG and Crapa brought bubbles to the boys (along with awesome presents) we took a break to go outside and blow bubbles!









Then we proceeded to have cake and ice cream!

Happy Birthday my little guy! Max is such an easy going kid and loves to make people happy. He is smart, funny and gets along with everyone. I feel so lucky to be his mom and pray everyday that I can be worthy of him. I love you Max!!

3 comments:

ecuakim said...

The cakes are fabulous! And I can't believe he's THREE!!! Seems like he was born just yesterday. Love ya!

Claudine Cable said...

It is so wonderful how much happiness can come from a little effort with kids. Looks like Max had a fabulous day.

Julie said...

What a fun birthday! Oh how I love three year olds!! Happy birthday to Max.