
Some people say that it is easier to have twins the first babies and I think maybe for some reasons that would be true. But if they had an awesome helper, big brother like Turner and even Max they may change their mind. I can't even tell you how helpful Turner is, I am so glad that I have him to help me everyday! Turner also taught me a lot when he was a baby to help me know how to take care of two babies at one time. I am so blessed!

Max has been interested in helping me nurse. The other day I was walking out of the room with a baby in hand and I was telling him I needed to feed the baby. Max started insisting "no mine" I didn't understand at first but then he lifted up his shirt and I realized that he was wanting me to use "his" to nurse the baby. If only it worked that way :)
No comments:
Post a Comment