My Blog

Thanks for stopping by! I use to blog to "keep in touch," I use to blog to brag, I use to blog for an outlet. I have now realized I blog because these are the things I want my children to know/remember about our life together as a family. These days won't stop passing, but having a record of it when it is all a memory will be priceless to me.
I read your blog because I love you!


Friday, October 8, 2010

1st Baths

There is always something so precious about a first real bath. Both Cooper and Amelia loved the bath and didn't even cry at all. My sister Natasha was the photographer and she has got some talent! She got all paparazzi on us and that is just how I like it!





















2 comments:

Kendra said...

So precious! They are so cute. I love the first bath too. It's crazy to think you doubled you kids in one hospital trip:) That is really neat that the hospital gives you a nice dinner with just you and your husband. Thank you for more cute pictures (Natasha did really good!).

Abbey said...

You really did capture some amazing pictures of such a special first moment!!! I feel like i've been blog stalking you for hours now just to catch up! the kids are so cute!