My Blog

Thanks for stopping by! I use to blog to "keep in touch," I use to blog to brag, I use to blog for an outlet. I have now realized I blog because these are the things I want my children to know/remember about our life together as a family. These days won't stop passing, but having a record of it when it is all a memory will be priceless to me.
I read your blog because I love you!


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Where in the world...

... did he pick that up? We just came downstairs to get ready for preschool and as I turn on the light Turner stuck out his hips, struck a pose and said "I feel sexy!" Heaven knows he hasn't heard that from me in a long long time! This kids makes me laugh everyday!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Oh my gosh that's hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!!

Janet said...

Da na na na nah! That is too funny. And I'm sure he didn't learn it from you..... right!?!