My Blog

Thanks for stopping by! I use to blog to "keep in touch," I use to blog to brag, I use to blog for an outlet. I have now realized I blog because these are the things I want my children to know/remember about our life together as a family. These days won't stop passing, but having a record of it when it is all a memory will be priceless to me.
I read your blog because I love you!


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Loving it!

This is Turner's first self portrait (that you can figure out what it is.) He drew this on Saturday. I couldn't be more thrilled! I think I was more excited about this than the first time he went poop in the potty. I love art- creativity is one thing that I value so much. I am not a very good artist but I married one. We have been waiting and waiting for this day to arrive but didn't really know how to cultivate it. Turner just hasn't seemed interested in art at all until recently. He loved painting... to make a mess, but not really to create anything. He has since drawn a lot of pictures and I can't wait to see how much he grows artistically.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I never understood it until my eldest son drew his first drawing.
Now I get it.

Ben, Emily, Noah, Hudson, and Amalia Selph said...

Tiffany- great to hear from you on my blog! Your family looks great and those little boys are so adorable. Keep in touch!

Melissa said...

Here's the link Tiff, easy as to make.
http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2009/12/cozy-car-caddy-tutorial.html

Megan and Jeremy said...

Tiffany,

I'm so excited for you & your upcoming twin adventures :) I know I have just barely started mine but I am truly loving it so far. I LOVE meeting/talking with other twin mommies & mommies-to-be.

Of course Jeremy remembers you from the Villa-he loved that ward & made a lot of good friends there. Your two boys are adorable! Don't you love having 2 boys in a row? The older they get the better they play together & the arrival of the twins has really pulled them together even more. I'm excited to see what you're having! Do they share the same sac and/or placenta?

If you ever want to email I'd love it, mjshakes@gmail.com--I'll be checking back in on you :)

Megan Shakespear

Quinn said...

I love it when Franklin is on an artistic frenzy, its so cute to watch kids get into, and love what they're doing.

Lindsay said...

I had absolutely no idea you were pregnant, let alone with twins until yesterday when Laura and Raynee were talking about it. Mind you, I am with Laura about 3-4 times per week and she never once mentioned it. That is so exciting. I hope you're holding up. Good luck.