My Blog

Thanks for stopping by! I use to blog to "keep in touch," I use to blog to brag, I use to blog for an outlet. I have now realized I blog because these are the things I want my children to know/remember about our life together as a family. These days won't stop passing, but having a record of it when it is all a memory will be priceless to me.
I read your blog because I love you!


Monday, December 1, 2008

Never a better day


The most amazing thing in the world is being in the temple with your children. Holding them in front of the eternal mirrors having a concrete grasp on the beginning of your posterity and realizing that this covenant isn't just about you. Saturday was the best day of my life and a day I have yearned for since I could remember. I love my husband and my sons and I am thankful for the priesthood and the amazing power that it is in our lives. {Thank you Heather for the picture- your the best!}

19 comments:

Heather said...

tiff... it was so awesome being in the sealing room with your little family. it was really powerful... and i'm glad i was invited to be there... the spirit was so strong... thats a day you will never forget!!! CONGRATS!

Kristin Sokol said...

I'm speechless and so happy for you!

Love the pic.

Melissa said...

What an absoloutely beautiful picture Tiff.
Love it and love that you had the best day of your life so far captured.
I'm so happy for you.

The Hiller Family said...

Beautiful picture! Eternity is exciting isn't it!!

Shawna said...

It was a beautiful day, thanks for including me.

Kendra said...

How awesome! I'm so excited for you. And how neat to be able to see your children for eternity in the mirrors in the temple! That's a beautiful picture of your family.

Unknown said...

What a great Thanksgiving weekend! Congratulations.

Marenda

Unknown said...

What a great Thanksgiving weekend! Congratulations.

Marenda

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a beautiful experience. You are now an eternal family. What could be better? Love, Donna Little

Julie said...

Unbelievably awesome experience and I feel honored to have shared it with you. This picture is phenomenal. Gosh. How great have it captured in a photo. Love you guys.

Julie

Uriona Family said...

Congratulations!! I was so excited when I heard about it.

What a priceless photo....that is a keeper...blown up and hung on the wall!!

Cherie said...

I am so happy for you! Sorry I was not able to be there. WE sure love ya.

Lisa M said...

Congratulations! Your family picture is adorable. I love it!!

Nicole said...

It was SOO amazing to be there, I'm so glad that it worked out for me to come!! I LOVE the picture, it turned out perfect!!

Nathan & Shaunasee said...

What an amazing experience for you. I had the chance to have my oldest in the Temple with us when we were Seal and it is something i will never forget.

ecuakim said...

Oh Tiff! What a wonderful experience. I'm so happy for you! And everyone is right, the picture is fantastic. What a beautiful little family. Love you.

Joe and Maegen Cruz Family said...

Congrats you guys that is so exciting I wish we could of been there but we were thinking about you good luck with everything and your little family is so cute and adorable. WE are so happy for you all . We love you

Sam and Heidi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! What a beautiful day, beautiful family, beautiful everything. We love you.

Trish said...

Oh, how wonderful! And what a perfect picture, too!

Your old friend, Trish Patterson Kobialka