Thanks for stopping by! I use to blog to "keep in touch," I use to blog to brag, I use to blog for an outlet. I have now realized I blog because these are the things I want my children to know/remember about our life together as a family. These days won't stop passing, but having a record of it when it is all a memory will be priceless to me. I read your blog because I love you!
Friday, November 7, 2008
More Pictures from the Photoshoot
Nicole, I will send you a disk with all the pictures on it but for now I thought that I would wet your palate a little. Here are some pictures from our recent photoshoot with the boys. I already posted one of Max by himself so here are a few more samplings. You would think that Turner was looking at something funny but really he was looking at the tootsie roll dangled above my camera that we promised to give to him if he smiled. See he can do it with the right motivation!
Tiff just wanted to tell you I had a client yesterday and was talking to her about the wedding and I told her my sister did my bridal pictures. She asked if you were a photographer and when I told her yes she wanted your imformation to take family pictures for her! Only if you lived closer!
First and foremost, I am a daughter of God. I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, a student, and a teacher. I grew up in a large family, where I was five of seven. I am an Arizona native, that has been transplanted in Utah. I have a degree in Behavioral Science. I have been a social worker, preschool teacher, and photographer.I have four adorable kids- 3 boys and one girl. I love to write, read, play, chat with friends and I am still discovering more about myself everyday!
11 comments:
Oh man, they're awesome.
I love them!!! What cute boys. Ofcourse the person behind the camera is also great.....
How lucky they are to have you to take cute pictures of them!
love them!
I love these pictures! Who is the photographer!?
I am! I am the photographer :)
Thank you, thank you!! I LoVe them!! I can't wait to see the rest.
These are great photos - and you always find the coolest locations. I am mightily impressed.
Holy Cute! Your boys are so handsome
You're a great photographer! What cute kids too!
Tiff just wanted to tell you I had a client yesterday and was talking to her about the wedding and I told her my sister did my bridal pictures. She asked if you were a photographer and when I told her yes she wanted your imformation to take family pictures for her! Only if you lived closer!
Post a Comment