My Blog

Thanks for stopping by! I use to blog to "keep in touch," I use to blog to brag, I use to blog for an outlet. I have now realized I blog because these are the things I want my children to know/remember about our life together as a family. These days won't stop passing, but having a record of it when it is all a memory will be priceless to me.
I read your blog because I love you!


Monday, February 4, 2008

Let the games begin


With 2 months left to go we decided to start the name that baby game. Josh and I decided on a name for this little guy but as most of you know, we have kept it a suprise... until now. We are going to put a clue on the blog every week until the baby is born. Everyone has an opportunity to leave a guess every week. You can leave it as a comment (I have now opened the comments to everyone) or you can send a guess to teamthomson2005@gmail.com. Whoever guesses the correct first and middle name combo will win the prize! Which is a V chocolate carmel apple (for those of you who don't know- they are amazing!) Good luck to all of those who want to play!
Clue #1- One of his names is named after someone who has served as an apostle in our lifetime. His other name is someone on Josh's side of the family.
P.S.- We both really feel strongly that this is his name so if you guess it only positive comments are appriciated! Thanks

11 comments:

Heather said...

Dieter Mark?

Anonymous said...

I left my comment on the wrong entry. My guess:

Maxwell Josh Thomson

Nicole Robbins said...

Bitner Glen

Nicole Robbins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

come on... are you going to give us any clues that we're CLOSE? or WAY off? :)

Anonymous said...

Here is my next guess Dallin Joshua Thomson. How many guesses do we get?

Tiffany said...

Heather, your way off :) Shawna, you can have as many guesses as you want!

Heather said...

I think you should consider Dieter though... :) haha!

JS said...

Ok...I love a good contest, especially if food is the prize.

So it could be a middle name of an apostle right? Cause you didn't say it wasn't. (Does that make sense... it is 1 am)

Anyways, I think his name is Harris (Oaks middle name) and Josh's grandpa's name. Which I obviously don't know but that is what I guess. what is his granpa's name by the way?

Tiffany said...

Josh's grandpas names are Ken, Glenn and Joseph and yes it can be a first, middle or last name

Anonymous said...

We are waiting for our next clues.

Here's my next guess:

Ashton Ken Thomson