
We got a rare treat today! Josh got the day off of work :) We decided to head over to Farmington Bay. There were at least 100 bald eagles, hawks, and too many seagulls to count. Turner absolutly loves birds so he had such a great time looking at them all flying about.
4 comments:
If it wasn't 12:30 am I would show Tyson this post and he would cry. Literally... how beautiful and patriotic is the Bald Eagle! Tyson is a sucker for the patriotic. Wow! Great pics.
seriously, that is cool. eagles, bald eagles!
pretty neat.
That is SO AWESOME!!!! I love the bald eagles!!!!! It is amazing to see that many together right there like that !! Way fun Thanks for sharing!!
Tiff, the photos are absolutely beautiful. I love your ability and I had no idea it would be so amazing at Farmington Bay. Can anyone just go out there at any time? It is amazing how much the snow added to the beauty of the day. Thanks. cc
P.S. I am not really Melissa and I will try to set me up as me if I can figure out how.
Post a Comment