My Blog

Thanks for stopping by! I use to blog to "keep in touch," I use to blog to brag, I use to blog for an outlet. I have now realized I blog because these are the things I want my children to know/remember about our life together as a family. These days won't stop passing, but having a record of it when it is all a memory will be priceless to me.
I read your blog because I love you!


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

4 month check up

I took the twins in for their 4 month check up on the 8th of Dec. They are doing great! Here are the stats: Cooper is 25 inches (47%) he weighed an even 14 lbs (26%) and his head was 17.25 inches (76%). He has lots of brains the dr. says. Amelia wasn't far off percentage wise. She was 24 1/2 inches (53%) she weighed 12 lbs 13 oz (26%) and her head is 42 cm (72%) I don't know why one is inches and the other cm but they both have lots of brains :) I feel very blessed to get to be a mother of twins!

1 comment:

Claudine Cable said...

Looks like they are doing great! I hope Max soon will be feeling well. Nothing worse than sick kids for Christmas.