Max on the other hand was a total sand guy. He played in the sand most of the time and enjoyed the digging and messiness of it all!
Here are Rylie and Camryn running into the lake. I said something about this being a Baywatch picture and they acted like they knew what I was talking about but then when she asked again what kind of picture I said it was, I realized they had no idea what Baywatch was. I sometimes laugh when I realize how old I really am :)
This is my amazingly HOT husband! Hands off ladies! He is mine :) We went to this same lake on a date almost 6 years ago. When he said we were gong to go to the lake I dressed for hiking. At the time we lived over a half an hour away from each other. So when I showed up in Levi's and tennis shoes he asked where my swim suit was. Where I am from, you don't go to the lake to swim. Anyway he was kind enough to lend me a pair of shorts and a T-shirt to swim in. On the way up we reflected how much has changed in our lives. Not only were we now driving a mini-van, we had our 4 kids with us (2 in utero) and 2 others. I remember while we were in the lake we were talking about how long we thought our relationship would last... I had always had really short relationships- the longest being like 1 1/2 months and his being 9 months so we averaged it out and figured we would be together for about 5 months. Here we are 6 years later! I guess we were wrong!




2 comments:
Looks like fun! I can't wait to see the boys next month, they are getting too big!
What a great time.
So you weren't too hot at all?
Was the weather ok?
Post a Comment