
Here is my over the top excited preschooler in his "cap and gown" I love this smile!

The first graduation struggled a little bit. I have 5 boys that are a little shy in front of people. If I get a group like this again I will record the
rehearsal and play that for the parents! They were very cute during
rehearsal and I am sad that they were too shy to let
their parents see.

Turner and his preschool teacher! We are very lucky that he had a preschool teacher that loved him so much :)

This is the second group and they were very great
performers. This one is mostly to show off my HUGE belly :)

Here is the whole group. I will miss my kids so much! I know Turner already misses his friends.
3 comments:
I don't know how you do it girl.
Your belly should be huge man, you're carrying twins.
I think taping it is a great idea.
How awesome Tiffany. You have accomplished so much this year!! You have to be proud and satisfied with a job well done.
I love the caps and gowns! Its looks wonderful!
Post a Comment