My Blog

Thanks for stopping by! I use to blog to "keep in touch," I use to blog to brag, I use to blog for an outlet. I have now realized I blog because these are the things I want my children to know/remember about our life together as a family. These days won't stop passing, but having a record of it when it is all a memory will be priceless to me.
I read your blog because I love you!


Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Preschool

Friday preschool is so fun! I love that we have 4 kids- we can do so many things that would just be too crazy with 8. Last week we made box cars and this week we played in them. With one little girl we have seriously have to stick together! This my adorable nephew who came to visit last week and got to do preschool with us!




I love this kid! He was adopted from Haiti a few months ago (just in time.) But he still has a sister over there :( He is very artistic!

Here is our racing crew ready to go!































Love these kids!






No comments: