My Blog

Thanks for stopping by! I use to blog to "keep in touch," I use to blog to brag, I use to blog for an outlet. I have now realized I blog because these are the things I want my children to know/remember about our life together as a family. These days won't stop passing, but having a record of it when it is all a memory will be priceless to me.
I read your blog because I love you!


Friday, October 3, 2008

cancellation

Due to my husband being in the ER all day today, the weather forecast and lack of interest the sisters reunion is cancelled. I hope this last minute new isn't an inconvenience for anyone!

7 comments:

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

Is Josh ok? I hope so!

Melissa said...

what's going on with your husband??

Shawna said...

What? Is Josh OK? I guess Jack will tell me when he gets home. We wish Josh well!!!!!

Claudine Cable said...

You can't just leave us hanging. How is Josh? Is he home now? Is he going to require surgery? Are amputations involved? Will he ever recover? Don't just throw ER out there and make us wonder. Oh yes, I am really sorry about the Sisters Reunion. What a big disappointment! It could have such a great memory. At least you tried and did your part. Don't forget to tell us about Josh.

Lisa M said...

I hope all is okay??

Melissa said...

What a sad post.
I hope the next post is a happier one.

Lindsey Simon said...

I hope everything is okay....let us know.