My Blog

Thanks for stopping by! I use to blog to "keep in touch," I use to blog to brag, I use to blog for an outlet. I have now realized I blog because these are the things I want my children to know/remember about our life together as a family. These days won't stop passing, but having a record of it when it is all a memory will be priceless to me.
I read your blog because I love you!


Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Let's give them something to blog about!

My blog has been severely neglected. July in Utah seems to just be one big party. Every 10 days there is something going on- the 4th, then the 14th is our anniversary and the 24th is pioneer day. I lived in AZ most of my life so it is still strange that statehood day is still an occasion to have a paid holiday. It is a much bigger to do than the 4th. We had 3 nights of fireworks! Josh and I also haven't been watching TV this month and TV time is usually my blogging time so sorry Aunt Shawna! But I will be spending the next few days with you at the family reunion to make up for it :)

They are building a house next to my in-laws and Turner has to go and see the tractor every time we go over there! He doesn't look that excited but I think it is due to all of the dust in his face cuz' he loves it and asks to go to crapa's and GG's everyday. He has been a little disappointed this week cuz' GG is at girls camp so we didn't even go over on Sunday.


This is us goofing around in the car. We were going to go to the bountiful parade but when we got there it was packed! We couldn't get across and it was just a nightmare. Instead we went and hung out with my cousin since there was going to be a BBQ at her house after the parade. When we got there she wasn't home so we just hung out in the car for a little while! Sorry Julie for crashing your 24th!

We also went to the Zoo the morning of the 24th. The Hogle zoo is ancient but they are really working hard to update all of the exhibits to more natural habitats. Yet this giraffe cage is the most retro horrible spot that they have. It stinks in there to boot- can you tell Turner is happy! He really does love the zoo more than anything he just hates it when I make him take a picture while he is busy animal watching.


This happened a little over two weeks ago. I remember because it was the day Max rolled over for the first time! We had gone grocery shopping and on the way home Max was tired and hungry and was letting us know all about it! Then all of the sudden I looked back and Turner was holding his hand to try to make him feel better! How cute is that? I know Max likes us but he loves Turner. No one can make him laugh the way that Turner does. And Turner doesn't have to do anything! Max can look at him and break out in hysterics. I love it!

Turner wants to be just like his dad. Josh is an avid reader and the other day I was getting dinner ready and Josh was reading so Turner grabbed some books, crawled up on the bed beside him and followed suit. Well here is a marathon post and no pictures of Max- I have another batch to come and there will be more pics of him I promise but it might have to wait until next week since I am trying to get everything packed for our family reunion this weekend.

13 comments:

Melissa said...

I love all those pic's.
Sorry about the parade.
My son is the same way with his little sister. How do they do it?
It's amazing the way he can make her laugh.

Heather said...

its about time you updated your blog! i can't believe you've been too busy with REAL life to blog... rude! haha.

way cute pics of your boys! i can't wait till kole and jaxon start interacting... so cute!

you guys should come up for the blessing on the 10th... you know you want to take a fun drive up the canyon! :)

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

Hooray! I have been missing your narratives! Hope you have fun at the family reunion! You are so brave.

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam and Heidi said...

Tiff, it's so funny that you're apologizing for not blogging much. You have 8 posts for the month of July--I think I have yet to post 8 times in one month--I'm the slacker. I love your pics. Whenever we do have another child, I look forward to such sweet moments like you've witnessed with Max and Turner.
heidi

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

Hey I have terrific news! Come see!!

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

Hey I have terrific news! Come see!!

Emily said...

Hey,

Sounds like such fun summer wonderfulness!! I didn't know that about hogle zoo. I LOVE how sweet Turner and Max are that is so wonderful. I also didn't know Josh was an avid book reader, has he always been, and what are you reading?

Nicole said...

Love the pic of Josh and Turner reading. Where are your reunion pics... hello you've had all week! Oh and I was on Lindsey Glenn's blog and I went to go to your blog from hers - you might want to let her know that your blog name is spelled wrong, she has the link to the real Team Thomson... I'm guessing she hasn't visited your blog much!

Nathan & Shaunasee said...

this is Shaunasee Carrell from billings just wanted to leave you a note and tell you what a cute family you have there.

Nicole said...

you are lame.

Heather said...

so when and where are you going to montana? i wanna come! you should just swing by logan on your way home :)

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

Ok. I don't want to be a blog stalker, so..... well, you know! Where did you go????