My Blog

Thanks for stopping by! I use to blog to "keep in touch," I use to blog to brag, I use to blog for an outlet. I have now realized I blog because these are the things I want my children to know/remember about our life together as a family. These days won't stop passing, but having a record of it when it is all a memory will be priceless to me.
I read your blog because I love you!


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sharing

Pulling out all of the baby stuff again has been fun. Turner has also had fun and has wanted to play with all of his old stuff. He discovered that he can still fit in his old bouncer! Unzip the bouncer and find what is inside!

A 2 year old!

Good thing Max at the time was snoozing in his car seat- another favoirte toy of Turners :)

4 comments:

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

That is too funny! Your boys are both such cute little guys!

Heather said...

wow little max is getting so big! cant wait to see you guys on monday!

Kristin Sokol said...

Everything old is new at our house too. Alyssa would spend hours in her old car seat if I let her.

nate and marne said...

Thanks for the post. Its always great to catch up with people. I blog stock so much it should be a crime I think. Anyway, yeah that was my dad in that commercial. He filmed it a few years back and they keep on showing it. The funny thing is, I lived up there for over a year and never saw it once and my mom has never seen it either.